Thursday, August 24, 2006

Walk-in closets....sigh...a girl can dream, can't she?

Here are sketches of our proposed addition. We are planning to bump out the existing kitchen/bathroom to the north about 10 feet and add a bathroom and laundry room on the first floor, then a bathroom and (gasp!) master walk-in closet on the second floor.

Feast your eyes on these babies! :) Aren't they beautiful?

The two potential layouts for the first floor laundry/bath...I'm partial to the one on the left because it has all that glorious counter space!
















And the two potential layouts for the second floor bath/closet....these are very similar. I think the only difference is that the room sizes change a wee bit from layout to layout.

2 comments:

Editor in Chief said...

Wow, those are very ambitious! I can do without a big bathroom (that's what happens when you live in NYC for a while, you get used to it and want the space elsewhere), but a walk-in closet would be great!

Anonymous said...

I hope you update your blog again. I just discovered it and I have enjoyed reading it. I realized it has been months since you last posted. I hope you will post again soon!

I also had a diabetic cat for many years, so I would like to hear how things are with Romeo.

Julie in PA