Saturday, September 17, 2005

Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck

Is there anyone out there who enjoys moving? Liars! I can't imagine that this is fun for anyone! I will say that I enjoy the unpacking--it's nice to get a fresh start in a new place. But the organizing, packing, and actual moving stinks! YUCK.

We're selling one house and moving into another. For better or worse, we decided not to put our current house on the market until we've moved into the new one. Since the current house is kind of in the 'hood, V will stay there and babysit it and I will live at the new house. Not ideal by any stretch of the imagination. Hopefully it'll be very, very temporary and we'll once again be our own (small) family who owns just one home!

I've got much more pressing things to do than post right now, but I can't seem to force myself to go back into our dungeon basement and pack. But the show must go on. Can't post anything new if we don't actually get moved, can I? Back to it!

No comments: