Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bathroom kitty hunts for wild toilet paper

V took in a stray kitty Saturday. Until we either find her owner or find her a new home, she's setting up shop in our bathroom. She is absolutely lovely and part of me wishes to keep her, but it's just not feasible.

Anyway, this morning, I kept hearing this weird sound as I was getting ready. I had no idea where it was coming from, but as I headed downstairs to brush my teeth and leave, I noticed the sound was getting louder....and then when I opened the bathroom door I was greeted by the sight of stray kitty gleefully shredding the toilet paper roll. She was rolling it off so fast that the holder was tipping back and forth (hence the sound). Talk about a cat having a good time. She was very irked with me when I removed said roll from the holder and laid the holder down so she wouldn't tip it over and bop herself on the head with it. I wish I would have gotten pictures, but I only had time to clean it up and scoot out the door. There was toilet paper everywhere.

Kitty=1
Toilet paper=0

2 comments:

modernemama said...

That's so funny because look what my kitty did while I was making Stollen
http://longislandbeachhouse.
blogspot.com/2007/12/
while-i-was-busy.html

Sandy said...

I have been there, done that with a kitty! They do, indeed, have a good time with TP. LOL